What’s Your Analysis of Tuesday’s election returns? Here’s ours.
We’ve seen and heard and shared a lot of political hoo-hah over the past few months as this election cycle never seemed to end. Stupidly and truthfully, for some it hasn’t!
But we’re going to take the time to analyze the local races from top to bottom over the next few days and urge you to weigh in.
OK. Done analyzing?
Well get a load of this:
Why Jerry Garza lost:
1) He is a pendejo. You know, Lizardistas, that’s an unquantifiable quality, but Garza is very definitely a 10 on the “P” scale. He had a LOT of detractors here in Webb County, even though he got more than70% of the vote against a guero from outside of our community.
2) He didn’t raise any money. Money talks. Garza walks. But Garza DIDN’T walk. His fat culo couldn’t handle the temperature and NOBODY outside of Precinct Three of Webb County thought he was worth the Fizzies he was bathing in.
3) No name recognition outside of Webb County. The boy should have appealed to all la gente outside of Webb that he was a mexicano, like them. Unfortunately, King’s family has been in Texas longer than Garza’s. Moot point. Garza was a clown and everybody outside of Webb knew it.
4) Not to be redundant, but Garza was a pendejo. He screwed over local leaders to assume his position in Webb County Government. He paid to get there through sneaky tricks. He is a product of the environment he embraced.
5) ARE WE ACTUALLY MORE CORRUPT AND STUPID THAN OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NORTH? At least THEY have principles.
BOTTOM LINE? With Senator Judith Zaffifini, Rep. Richard Peña Raymond AND Tracy King representing us in Austin, Laredo/Webb County will be MUCH better off than we were when we were represented by Ryan Guillen.
Garza was a fool. We got played, Laredo! Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed!